SIMPLEST OF ALL WREATHS



Hey All, I have a confession to make. That is, I am not crazy. I don't make wreaths every day. On the contrary I made my first wreath very recently which is still hanging on our door. But it turns out that I love the look of wreaths and certainly love making them. So you may get to see some every now and then here as well.

This particular one is something I made for the May issue of Malayali Magazine, which is a bilingual print published exclusively from US Of A. There are some great stories, commentary on current affairs and food for thought too along with fashion, food and crafts.



Well, on to our wreath, I have a step by step guide published on Guide Central so I will spare the step by step details and just show you how easy home decor can be if you are really into it with some behind the scenes.

Supplies


--Ring
--Green leaves
--Faux flowers
--Floral wire.


I basically started out with tying the leaves to the ring with floral wire.




Next, I removed the flowers from the stem and glued them to the ring.



That's all. Hang up and enjoy.


Do you like what you see? If yes,  Please subscribe ( on the side bar, it is free) and get regular updates or follow us on FACEBOOK or PINTEREST



1 comment

  1. I love how simple this is to make and doesn't require a lot of materials. Thanks for sharing it on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete